Thursday, February 18, 2010

my messy day


owww~~~~
upload my only one CNY pic here 1st~~~
nyek nyek nyek
will upload more after i collect all completely
2day we went to karamunsing
i wanna get the LAPTOP!!!!
goin BOOM!!!
a very surprise i faced it jz nw
A NENEK INTRO LAPTOP FOR ME!!!!!
@@''
she know more about laptop den me neh!!!
><''
mummy bought some pretty clothes at thr~~~
daddy bought a new hp at thr~~~
brota brought a new comp keyboard at thr~~~
and I, hoping to hv my laptop frm thr!!!!
'T^T'
after tat, i go CP wif my brota
absolutely, we almost everyday go thr!!
WHAT THE HELL~~~~
sienz, bt mao bian~~~~
thr is the most convenient for us!
hving movie wif my dear frens
<<花田喜事>>
damn damn FUNNY!!!!
hahahahaha~~~
tingting laugh till clap her hands!!!!
my sista hving 2 new camera
stil rmb the 拍立得??
yea yea yea~~ ^^
buy jor la~~
take lots of pic during CNY
hehehehe
i wan it too~~~~
izit reli can hv it when my b'day har??? ^^
****************************************************
actualy
im sad too 2day
cz somebody break promise
n we quarrel seriously
ok
ok
ok
im gd enough to be patient for all tis
hopeless







No comments:

Post a Comment